Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 Tires
- Strategic siping technology increases traction in wet conditions while maintaining tread block rigidity
- Circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread for maximum wet and slush performance
- Variable draft angles to help reduce stone retention
- Unique treads allow for conformity to irregular surfaces
- Up to 50,000 mile tread life warranty
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 Tires are manufactured with the avid off-road driver in mind. Not only are these tires perfect for street use, but they are also expertly crafted to survive on even the roughest of back roads. The proven construction and design, is truly second to none.
Each tire has silica-reinforced tread compounds for enhanced wet performance and longevity. The deep and aggressive sidebiter pattern helps to provide additional traction and improved protection. Large surface area tread elements provide all-terrain handling. The scalloped shoulder lugs offer improved off-road traction like no other!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for tires that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct tire configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Backed by a 50,000 mile warranty.
If you are changing your tire dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your tires. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges as well as how your transmission shifts. To check out the tire recalibrators that we sell click here. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.