Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Tires
- Strategic siping technology increases traction in wet conditions while maintaining tread block rigidity
- Circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread for maximum wet and slush performance
- Variable draft angles to help reduce stone retention
- Unique treads allow for conformity to irregular surfaces
- Up to 50,000 mile tread life warranty
Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Tires are manufactured with the avid off-road driver in mind. Not only are these tires perfect for street use, but they are also expertly crafted to survive on even the roughest of back roads. The proven construction and design, is truly second to none.
Each tire has mud-scoops that help with self-cleaning traction in any deep mud or snow. Tread and sidewall decoupling grooves allow each tire to flex and conform to any surface. The directional 23° tread pattern gives an extra wide footprint for extreme traction. Strategically placed and shaped siping is used to promote long wear and improve traction on wet and icy roads!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for tires that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct tire configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Backed by a 50,000 mile warranty.
If you are changing your tire dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your tires. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges as well as how your transmission shifts. To check out the tire recalibrators that we sell click here. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.