Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Mud Terrain Tires
- Strategic siping technology increases traction in wet conditions while maintaining tread block rigidity
- Circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread for maximum wet and slush performance
- Variable draft angles to help reduce stone retention
- Unique treads allow for conformity to irregular surfaces
- Up to 50,000 mile tread life warranty
Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Mud Terrain Tires are manufactured with the avid off-road driver in mind. Not only are these tires perfect for street use, but they are also expertly crafted to survive on even the roughest of back roads. The proven construction and design, is truly second to none.
Each tire has proven compound with extra tread-depth for long-life traction. The high-tensile, two-ply body cord provided increased durability with reduced weight for a more improved ride. A wide outer-void with angled shoulder scallops and sidebiters are great for better off-road traction. Tight inner-voids with larger surface area tread elements are utilized for improved handling and a quieter ride.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for tires that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct tire configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
50, 000 Miles
Backed by a 50,000 mile warranty.
If you are changing your tire dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your tires. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.