- Freespooling: Mile Marker HI-Series Winches are freespooling and feature a mechanical lock.
- Weather Proof Design: Mile Marker HI Series Winches are sealed against the elements and corrosion resistant. Allowing use in any weather and even underwater.
- Rugged Construction: Tie Bars and Fasteners are constructed from rugged and durable stainless steel.
- 2 Speeds: Mile Marker HI Series Winches have 2 Speeds and Power In and Power Out.
- Remote Operation: Includes wired remote for easy use.
- Simple Installation: Connects directly into your vehicles power steering pump.
- Universal Mounting System: Mile Marker Winches and Winch mounts utilize a universal installation system (4 bolt mounting) that is common in some other brands of winches. This allows use of Mile Marker products with existing mounts or winches that use the universal mounting system.
Whether you're an off-road enthusiast or a professional, Mile Marker has a hydraulic winch for your needs. Mile Marker HI Series Winches are intended for permanent mounting in the front or rear of your truck. The solenoid control valve is integrated into the winch body, and therefore always remains in the same location as the winch itself. These systems include all necessary hoses, solenoid control valve, remote pendant, roller fairlead with fasteners, and winch cable. To adapt to your vehicles power steering pump HI Series winches require a vehicle specific 35 series vehicle adapter kit.
***To Adapt To Your Vehicles Power Steering Pump HI-Series Winches Require a Vehicle Specific 35 Series Vehicle Adapter Kit***
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MileMarker, Inc. warrants each winch when used in normal service against factory defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser, (commercial and recreational warranty) for the period of two (2) years. Exclusions from this warranty are cables, the finish, and any condition MileMarker determines to have been caused by abuse, mis-use or abnormal use. The MileMarker hydraulic motor has a five (5) year warranty. The owner will be responsible for removing the winch and returning it to Mile Marker freight prepaid. MileMarker will repair or replace all or any winch parts, which after inspection are determined to be defective. The Purchaser must send a copy of receipt to qualify for warranty. This warranty shall not apply to any hydraulic winch improperly operated or improperly installed. To prevent serious injury: do not use winches as a hoist, do not use winches to move people, keep hands clear of wire rope and fairlead opening during operation and when spooling. There are no warranties expressed or implied which extend beyond the original purchaser. The loss of use of the vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or consequential damages is not covered. MileMarker reserves the right to re-design or make changes to any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This product offers an at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.