Moto Metal Black M0961 Rims MO96129050718
- Satin black finish
- Offered in multiples sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Seven triangle spoke design
- Sold individually
Turn heads with Moto Metal black MO961 wheels! Your vehicle will be turning heads in no time.
Each Moto Metal wheel is constructed of one piece heavy duty, long lasting cast aluminum that can be put to the test on the roughest roads. They support up to 3,600 lbs. depending on your ride and wheel size. MO961 wheels are offered for a wide range of trucks with many diameters, bolt patterns, offsets, and lug patterns ensuring that we have something right for your rig!
Moto Metal MO961 Wheels are covered under a limited lifetime on the structure and the finish of each wheel is covered under a one year warranty. Get yours today and add a touch of wickedness to your wheels!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2016 Dodge Durango
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
Installing the Moto Metal MO961 wheels can be done in the comfort of your own garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Moto Metal offers a limited lifetime warranty on the MO961 wheels under normal and intended use to the original retail purchaser. A one year warranty covers the finish