Moto Metal Buckshot MO979 Wheels MO97921043724N
- Black finish
- Offered in multiples sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Unique spoke design
- Sold individually
Turn heads with Moto Metal black MO979 buckshot wheels! Your vehicle will be turning heads in no time.
Each Moto Metal wheel is constructed of one piece heavy duty, long lasting cast aluminum that can be put to the test on the roughest roads. MO979 wheels are offered for a wide range of trucks with many diameters, bolt patterns, offsets, and lug patterns ensuring that we have something right for your rig!
Moto Metal MO979 Buckshot Wheels are covered under a limited lifetime on the structure and the finish of each wheel is covered under a one year warranty. Get yours today and add a touch of wickedness to your wheels!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Moto Metal offers a limited lifetime warranty on the wheels under normal and intended use to the original retail purchaser. A one year warranty covers the finish
Installing the Moto Metal wheels can be done in the comfort of your own garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.