Moto Metal Black & Red MO969 Wheels MO96929050700
- Satin black wheel with chrome and red interchangeable accents
- Offered in 18 and 20 inch diameters
- Constructed of extremely durable cast aluminum
- Unique six spoke split design
- Sold individually
Adding Moto Metal black and red MO969 wheels to your ride will mesmerize people with their eye-catching design. These Moto Metal wheels come in satin black with red accents that are interchangeable with chrome accents. These wheels come with both the red and chrome accents.
They rock a six spoke design that branches out about half way through, making this design even more exclusive. Moto Metal uses the highest quality cast aluminum to construct these one of a kind wheels. They are offered in multiple diameters with different offsets and bolt patterns so finding a wheel for your ride shouldn't be an issue!
Moto Metal offers a one year warranty on the finish and backs the structure of the MO969 with a limited lifetime warranty. Your truck has been begging to change out those stock wheels and with Moto Metal black and red MO969 wheels there is no better choice!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Moto Metal offers a limited lifetime warranty on the MO969 wheels under normal and intended use to the original retail purchaser. A one year warranty covers the finish.
Installing the Moto Metal MO969 wheels can be done in the comfort of your own garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.