Moto Metal Anthracite M0970 Wheels MO97029080400
- Offered in multiples offsets, diameters and bolt patterns
- Anthracite finish with black lip
- Made from durable, heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Features eight rugged spokes
- Sold individually
Moto Metal anthracite MO970 wheels have a unique, 8-spoke design that will have all eyes on you and your rig! Each spoke has a top layered design that highlights the rugged style. These Moto Metal wheels come in anthracite with a black lip finish.
MO970 wheels are offered for a wide array of trucks and feature many different sizes, offsets, and bolt patterns. Moto Metal uses extremely durable, one piece cast aluminum to make the MO970 wheels.
Moto Metal anthracite MO970 wheels are backed with a structural limited lifetime warranty and a one year warranty on the finish. Whether you're on or off the road, Moto Metal MO970 wheels will carry you on your way for many years to come.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Single Rear Wheel
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- (1997) Ford F250 w/ 8-Llug Wheels
- 1986-1997 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Single Rear Wheel
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500 Single Rear Wheel
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Wheel Pros warrants that our wheels will be free from structural failure under normal and intended use for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Customers are specifically directed to the Wheel Pros Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines, supplied with the wheel. Failure to comply with these instructions shall void this warranty.
Except as specifically set forth below, Wheel Pros warrants that products manufactured will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal intended use for a period of one year from retail purchase.
Wheel Pros warrants that chrome and painted aluminum finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of one year.
Wheel Pros warrants that PVD finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of two years.
Polished aluminum wheels, that have not been clear coated, oxidize. They require regular maintenance. Polished aluminum finishes are not covered under warranty.
Excluding surface rust or corrosion, Wheel Pros warrants the paint and plating on steel wheels for a period of 90 days.
In no event shall Wheel Pros be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages.
This warrant is not applicable if:
Damage occurred due to failure to follow completely the instructions provided in the Wheel Pros Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines;
Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance;
Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions;
Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of improper use of the vehicle including, but not limited to, on and off-road racing.
Installing the Moto Metal MO970 wheels can be done in the comfort of your own garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.