Moto Metal Anthracite MO977 Link Wheels MO97721035424N
- Anthracite finish with machined accents
- Available in 17” – 22” diameters
- Constructed of heavy-duty, light weight cast aluminum
- Unique, chain link style spokes\
- Sold individually
Moto Metal anthracite MO977 Link wheels are a great way to upgrade your stock wheels. These wheels feature a "link" center that is unlike any other in today's market! They are finished in anthracite grey with machined accents.
Each Moto Metal MO977 wheel is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum that can handle the meanest and toughest roads you travel. Depending on your ride and wheel size, MO977 wheels can handle up to 3,640 lbs. They are offered in many sizes and offsets to ensure a custom fit for your ride!
Backed with a limited lifetime warranty on the structure and a one year warranty on the finish, Moto Metal anthracite MO977 Link wheels will meet your every need. Get yours today and have the most unique wheels in town!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1994-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1986-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1986-1996 Ford F150
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Moto Metal offers a limited lifetime warranty on the MO977 wheels under normal and intended use to the original retail purchaser. A one year warranty covers the finish.
Moto Metal MO977 wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.