Moto Metal Machined Black MO951 Wheels MO9516980312
- Gloss black machined finish
- Available in multiple wheel sizes, offsets, and bolt patterns
- Made from light weight, heavy duty cast aluminum
- 2,200 lb. – 3,640 lb. weight rating
- Smooth six-doubled spoke design
- Sold individually
Let Moto Metal MO951 wheels be the choice when replacing your boring old stock wheels! These Moto Metal wheels come in a glossy black with machined accents around the outer lip.
Moto Metal uses some of the world's strongest, heavy duty cast aluminum to construct these wheels. These wheels were designed to handle whatever your life style may throw at them. Moto Metal guarantees fitment for many vehicles with a wide set of sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets.
Moto Metal stands by their product with a limited lifetime warranty on the structure and a one-year warranty on the finish you choose. Moto Metal MO951 wheels on your ride will master the road!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- (1997) Ford F250 w/ 8-Llug Wheels
- 1986-1997 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Moto Metal offers a limited lifetime warranty on the MO951 wheels under normal and intended use to the original retail purchaser. A one year warranty covers the finish.
Moto Metal MO951 wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.