Moto Metal MO951 Wheels MO9517950312
- Gloss black machined finish
- Available in multiple wheel sizes, offsets, and bolt patterns
- Made from light weight, heavy duty cast aluminum
- 2,200 lb. – 3,640 lb. weight rating
- Smooth six-doubled spoke design
- Sold individually
Let Moto Metal MO951 wheels be the choice when replacing your boring old stock wheels! These Moto Metal wheels come in a glossy black with machined accents around the outer lip.
Moto Metal uses some of the world's strongest, heavy duty cast aluminum to construct these wheels. These wheels were designed to handle whatever your life style may throw at them. Moto Metal guarantees fitment for many vehicles with a wide set of sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets.
Moto Metal stands by their product with a limited lifetime warranty on the structure and a one-year warranty on the finish you choose. Moto Metal MO951 wheels on your ride will master the road!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Moto Metal offers a limited lifetime warranty on the MO977 wheels under normal and intended use to the original retail purchaser. A one year warranty covers the finish.
Moto Metal MO951 wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.