Moto Metal Machined Black M0970 Wheels MO97029035318
- Offered in multiples offsets, diameters and bolt patterns
- Machined and black finish
- Made from durable, heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Features eight rugged spokes
- Sold individually
Moto Metal machined black MO970 wheels have a unique, 8-spoke design that will have all eyes on you and your rig! Each spoke has a top layered design that highlights the rugged style. These Moto Metal wheels have a machined finish with a black lip.
MO970 wheels are offered for a wide array of trucks and feature many different sizes, offsets, and bolt patterns. Moto Metal uses extremely durable, one piece cast aluminum to make the MO970 wheels.
Moto Metal machined black MO970 wheels are backed with a structural limited lifetime warranty and a one year warranty on the finish. Whether you're on or off the road, Moto Metal MO970 wheels will carry you on your way for many years to come
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango
- 2011-2018 Dodge Durango
- 1994-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1986-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1986-1996 Ford F150
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Moto Metal backs these bad boys with a limited lifetime warranty under normal and intended use to the original retail purchaser. A one year warranty covers the finish on the MO970 wheels.
Installing the Moto Metal MO970 wheels can be done in the comfort of your own garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.