Moto Metal Machined Black MO990 Rotary Wheels MO99079080512N
- Black finish with machined face and black rivets
- Offered in multiples sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets
- Constructed of heavy-duty, light weight cast aluminum
- Classic bullet hole design mixed with new style
- Sold individually
Moto Metal Machined Black MO990 Rotary Wheels are a new take on an old design. This popular bullet hole style wheel gets a re-design with a deeper lip and machined rivets. These wheels are offered in gloss black with machined face. Each wheel features a 10 spoke design with round windows for an old school look.
Moto Metal uses the highest quality heavy duty cast aluminum that will bring you years of durability. They are offered in an array of sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets so we are sure we have something to fit your needs. Built with quality in mind, these wheels will survive your daily wear and tear.
Backed with a structural limited lifetime warranty and a one-year warranty on the finish, your ride will be thanking you for each mile you've traveled with the Moto Metal Machined Black MO990 wheels!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Single Rear Wheel
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- (1997) Ford F250 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1986-1997 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Single Rear Wheel
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500 Single Rear Wheel
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Moto Metal offers a limited lifetime warranty on the MO990 wheels under normal and intended use to the original retail purchaser. A one year warranty covers the finish.
Moto Metal MO990 wheels are an easy installation that can be done in the comfort of your garage! We suggest test fitting one wheel before installation. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you will want to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.