N-Fab Hooped Wheel to Wheel Nerf Bars C1581RC-4
- Crafted from heavy-duty steel
- Choose a gloss or textured finish
- 3" main tube with fully welded hoop steps
- Bolt-on installation
- Sold as a pair, including mounting hardware
- Made in the USA - Houston, TX
- Available with or without a bed-access step
N-Fab black hooped wheel to wheel nerf bars are proudly made in the USA and crafted to stand out from traditional side steps.
Constructed from a heavy duty steel, each hooped step consists of a 3" main bar and comes complete with fully welded hoop steps. Each wheel to wheel nerf is then coated in a gloss or textured black to not just give it style but added protection against the elements. Many applications also have a third, bed-access step available. Having this third step creates easy access to the front of your truck bed.
Since N-Fab has given these black wheel-to-wheel hoop steps have a bolt-on installation, installation time is kept to a minimum. Backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty with a five year finish warranty, N-Fab black hooped wheel to wheel nerf bars are a great addition to any truck.
- 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 2017-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
- 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 2017-2019 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.0L V8, Single Rear Wheel, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
- 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 2500, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 2017-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
- 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 2017-2019 GMC Sierra 3500 6.0L V8, Single Rear Wheel, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 5 Years on Finish
All N-Fab nerf step bars are backed by a lifetime warranty on the bars with a 5 year warranty on powder-coat finishes.
N-Fab hooped wheel to wheel nerf bars offer an easy installation. Most models don't require drilling. Installation instructions will be included with order. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.