Nitto Dura Grappler Tires 205080
- Advanced siping technology increases traction in wet conditions while maintaining tread block rigidity
- Circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread for maximum wet and slush performance
- 2 Application specific tread patterns designed for your vehicle
- Multi rib pattern for increased tread life - Up to 60,000
- Dual sidewall designs to fit your style
- Up to 60,000 mile tread life warranty
If you spend a lot of time on the road behind the wheel you know how much the comfort and quality of the ride matters. Nitto specifically had you in mind when they designed the Dura Grappler highway terrain tire.
The Dura Grappler was created by Nitto specifically to be the best highway terrain light truck and SUV tire on the market. Featuring unmatched ride quality. Nitto also wanted to make sure that when you're traveling long distances your tire would last as long as you do. That's why the Dura Grappler is the longest lasting tire in the Nitto Tire line-up. This tire is suitable for a wide range of trucks and SUVs, featuring a specific tread pattern tailored to each application. SUV applications with P-Metric sizes are offered in a quiet 5-rib design with a 60,000 mile tread life warranty while E-Load rated truck tires are offered in a durable 4-rib design with a 45,000 mile tread-life warranty.
If you travel over-the-road the majority of your year, the Nitto Dura Track highway terrain tire is the perfect match for you.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line