Northwest Neoprene Seat Covers F175-NEO-BLK
- Made from genuine neoprene
- Foam-backed lining prevents rubbing
- Easy to remove & machine wash
- Completely waterproof
- Custom design provides a snug, factory look
- Sold by the row
- Available in solid black or grey
- Also available in 2 tone - black & grey or grey & black
Neoprene is one of the most popular types of materials for seat covers right now. Many manufactures are trying to capitalize on that by offering covers made out of "neosupreme" and other materials similar to neoprene but don't be fooled, they are not the same quality as the real thing. Northwest neoprene seat covers are 100% genuine neoprene and are one of the highest quality seat covers on the market.
The neoprene used by Northwest Covers is the exact same material used in the construction of wetsuits. This means you get a soft, comfortable seat cover that will maintain its flexibility over a wide range of temperatures. Northwest has added a foam backing for additional cushioning and to ensure the neoprene material doesn't rub your factory seats.
Installation of these seat covers will be simple and easy as they have been custom designed to provide a snug fit. Neoprene is tight, but it is also somewhat stretchy, so your new seat covers will look like factory replacements. Even though these covers are waterproof, you may feel the need to clean them once in a while. Northwest makes their neoprene covers easy to remove and they can be tossed right in the washing machine.
There's no better time to experience the quality a set of the Northwest neoprene seat covers provides to keep your seats looking new for years of hard traveling.
Neoprene seat covers are custom made to order. Custom built "made to order" products are non-returnable except in the case of warranty. Pro Seat's warranty policy is repair or replace. If you have any questions and need help ordering, please call. We want to make sure your seat covers are ordered correctly to ensure you get the right seat covers for your vehicle. To ensure the front and rear seat cover material matches, please order the front & rear seat covers in the same order.
Since all Pro Seat Covers are custom made to order and have gone into production 2 days from the date of order, the order cannot be cancelled unless they have taken longer than 10 working days to ship.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 40/20/40 Split Bench, w/ 2 Cup Console Armrest, w/ Seatbelts In Shoulder, w/ Adjustable Headrests, w/ Side Airbags, Regular Cab
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, 40/20/40 Split Bench, w/ 2 Cup Console Armrest, w/ Seatbelts In Shoulder, w/ Adjustable Headrests, w/ Side Airbags, SuperCab
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 40/20/40 Split Bench, w/ 2 Cup Console Armrest, w/ Seatbelts In Shoulder, w/ Adjustable Headrests, w/ Side Airbags, w/ Power Seats, SuperCab
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 40/20/40 Split Bench, w/ 2 Cup Console Armrest, w/ Seatbelts In Shoulder, w/ Adjustable Headrests, w/ Side Airbags, w/ Power Seats, Regular Cab
Your Neoprene Pro Seat covers will install easily at home without any problems. For additional information please see the installation instructions below or you can always call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Pro Seat Covers Installation Instructions|