Pace Edwards Contractor Rig Rack CR4007
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum
- 1,250lbs weight capacity
- Utilizes stainless steel fasteners
- Four work winches included to secure cargo
- Removable rear cross member for loading large items
- PVC insert on rear cross bar made for friction resistant loading
- Works w/ Pace Edwards tonneau covers w/ Explorer rails or RES
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Made in the USA - Centralia, WA
Contractors, are you tired of the daily hustle bustle of not having enough storage space underneath that tonneau cover of yours? If so, we've got a truck rack designed to put that smile back on your face! Now come on, SMILE! The Pace Edwards contractor rig truck racks are designed to work only in conjunction with the BedLocker and JackRabbit tonneaus that are equipped with Explorer Series Rails.
They are constructed of heavy duty aluminum trusses, ensuring long lasting and corrosion resistant function. Equipped with a weight capacity of up to 1,250 pounds and featuring four work winches to secure loads, this is the work horse of truck racks. Pace Edwards did a great job at designing this contractor's rack, developing the easy to use stainless steel mounting fasteners. They are made for contractors, but easy enough for the average Joes of the world to use.
Get ahead of the game and equip your work truck with a rack designed especially for contractors. This bad boy makes hauling ladders, lumber, and other tools look easy! And isn't easy good? Get up, get moving, and make money with the Pace Edwards contractor rig truck rack today!
Order NotesContractor Rig truck bed racks work with the Pace Edwards BedLocker with Explorer Rails, JackRabbit Full Metal with Explorer Rails and JackRabbit with Explorer Rails.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1967-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1967-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1967-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1967-1972 Ford F100, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1975-1996 Ford F150, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1975-1996 Ford F150, 6'7" Bed, SuperCab
- 1967-1996 Ford F250, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1973-1996 Ford F250, 6'7" Bed, SuperCab
- 1967-1997 Ford F350, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1973-1997 Ford F350, 6'7" Bed, SuperCab
- 1967-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1967-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1967-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
1 Year Warranty
Pace Edwards offers a one year warranty on the contractor rig rack against defects in materials or workmanship. Give us a call if you have any questions or need to file a claim.
The Pace Edwards Contractor Rig truck rack is an easy, no-drill installation. It installs on the BedLocker, Full Metal JackRabbit, or regular JackRabbit bed covers equipped with Explorer Series rails. For additional information please call 877-216-5446.
|Pace-Edwards CR3001 Installation Instructions|