Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover FEC12A32
- Cover is constructed of double walled aluminum slats
- Latches every 12 inches
- Tailgate opens and closes independently of the cover
- Continuous tension spring
- Speed clamp installation
- Optional explorer series rails
- Made in the USA - Centralia, WA
Dress your truck in one of the toughest tonneau on the market. Yes, I am referring to the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit tonneau cover. This bad boy is blazing a trail straight through the industry, giving you amazing security at a highly affordable prices. The low-profile, flush aerodynamic design increases fuel economy up to 11%, according to research. With security, function, great looks, and fuel savings, the Jackrabbit full metal tonneau is a sure fire way to enhance your pickup truck and increase the utility of your cargo box.
Constructed of heavy duty aluminum with a thick black powder coat, you can have no doubts that it will withstand all the elements. For total bed access, the cover retracts out of the way and into the canister at the front of the truck bed. The heavy duty springs ensure the retraction is smooth and easy. If you need to haul larger objects with the cover partially open, have no fear. Pace Edwards has equipped these tonneau covers with their exclusive latch & lock system, giving you partial truck bed access at a moment's notice. It even fits over 5th wheel trailer hitches. Best of all, you don't have to crawl into your truck bed to lock the cover into place.
Installation couldn't be easier with the no-drill, clamp-on design. The high quality and craftsmanship ensures this cover will ride out the test of time with ease. Get moving on the best tonneau cover on the market and order your Full Metal JackRabbit tonneau cover today!
- Explorer rails are recommended when you would like to mount a Pace Edwards overhead rack or crossbars
- Standard rails are recommended when you don't plan on adding a Pace Edwards overhead rack
- 1967-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, 8' Bed
- 1967-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 8' Bed
- 1967-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 8' Bed
- 1967-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, 8' Bed
- 1967-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 8' Bed
- 1967-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 8' Bed
Frequently Asked Questions
How It Works
How the Cover Retracts & Closes
Turn the dial and the cover can be opened and locked every 12 inches. To close, just pull to the tailgate. It will latch closed then lock with key.
3 Year Warranty
The Full Metal Jack Rabbit tonneau cover is backed by a 3 year warranty from Pace Edwards.
Installation is easy. No drilling is needed with the Jackrabbit full metal tonneau, as it comes with self-adjusting clamps on most applications to speed up mounting time on installation. Plan about 60 to 90 minutes. Add about 30 minutes if you have an over-the-rail bed liner. For additional information, call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Pace-Edwards FEC0101 Installation Instructions|