Pace Edwards Utility Rig Truck Rack UR3001
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum
- 600lbs weight capacity
- Uses stainless steel fasteners
- Removable rear cross member for loading larger items
- PVC insert on rear cross bar for friction resistant loading
- Works w/ Pace Edwards tonneau covers w/ Explorer rails or RES
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Made in the USA - Centralia, WA
Are you a Pace Edwards tonneau cover owner and tired of having to take it off every time you want to haul longer cargo? This is your lucky day because the Pace Edwards utility rig truck rack is perfect for you! The utility rig was designed to work with the JackRabbit or BedLocker tonneau covers that are equipped with Explorer Series rails.
This utility rack is crafted out of heavy duty aluminum and has a weight capacity of 600 pounds. They are extremely versatile, easy to use, and economical. You get the rust free aluminum trusses as well as stainless steel fasteners for all components, made to withstand harsh weather conditions. The rear truss is removable in case you have larger items such lawn mowers or ATVs that need to be loaded and hauled away.
There is no drilling required for installation. This rack can easily be removed if needed. If you want the ultimate combination of functionality and style, the Pace Edwards utility rig truck rack is what you're looking for.
Order NotesThe Utility Rig truck rack only works with Pace Edwards BedLocker with Explorer Rails, JackRabbit Full Metal with Explorer Rails and JackRabbit with Explorer Rails.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger, 6' Bed
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger, 7' Bed
- 1994-2009 Mazda B-Series
- 1987-1997 Nissan D21 Pickup
- 1998-2001 Nissan Frontier, 6'5" Bed, Regular Cab
- 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier, 6'2" Bed, King Cab
- 2002-2004 Nissan Frontier, 6'2" Bed, Crew Cab
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||2.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: PEI-UR3001 Posted on
|the quality and workmanship of these racks is very good; the instructions leave a lot to be improved on. Small print, different parts that look alike on the drawings, and somewhat vague verbiage turned a 30 minute assembly into a 2 hour "make the conn, break the conn) lesson.|
1 Year Warranty
Pace Edwards offers a one year warranty on the Utility Rig truck rack against any defects in materials or workmanship.
The Utility Rig rack offers a no-drill installation and can be removed easily. It installs easily on any Pace Edwards bed cover equipped with Explorer Series rails. For additional information, please call us at 877-216-5446.
|Pace-Edwards CR3001 Installation Instructions|