Pacer Performance Hi Five Roof Top LED Cab lights 20-265SD
- Provides Maximum Visibility: Pacer Cab Roof Lights Provide Maximum Visibility
- Meets S.A.E. specifications: Performance you can trust.
- Great Fit: They will fit virtually anything you want to install them on as long as it has a flat mounting surface.
- Single Replacement Lights Available: Order one or more.
- Available in Complete Kits: Kits include; 5 cab lights, All necessary hardware, illustrated installation instructions and complete wire harness with quick wire connectors makes installation a breeze. 1/4" sealing pads ensures there is no leakage through the mount holes.
Enhance your pickup with Pacer Hi-Five cab lights. Most trucks do not come equipped with truck cab running lights. These truck cab lights are mandatory factory equipment on big rigs, one ton and above. The two outside lights are known as clearance lights, the three inner ones as marker lights. Combined, they give oncoming traffic a visual fix on the vehicle, offering additional safety.
Pacer Hi-Five® Kits give the truck owner a simple way to add these lights. The kits come complete with lights, wire harness, quick splice connectors and a dash mount panel with toggle switch plus indicator light. The switch allows the Hi-Five® lights to be operated independent of the headlights. You can flash them just like a big rig. All kits meet SAE specifications. Made by Pacer.
90 Day Warranty
All Pacer Performance products are guaranteed for workmanship and material defects for 90 days. Please contact RealTruck.com at 1-877-216-5446 for more information.
The Pacer Hi-Five truck cab running lights by Pacer Performance Products is an easy at home installation. For additional information see the install manual below or call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Pacer Hi-Five Truck Cab Running Lights Installation Instruction|