Paramount Raptor Running Boards 52-0380/PAR-52-3030
- Made out of mild steel
- Durable textured black-powder coat finish
- Massive 6" wide step
- Easy no-drill installation
- Comes with all hardware that is need
- Sold as pairs
Paramount Raptor running boards enhance your ride's exterior in a big way. With a massive 6" stepping surface, these extreme running boards upgrade your vehicle access while providing distinct sleek look.
Boasting a mild steel, solid 1-piece construction, Paramount Raptor running boards are built to last the long haul and finished with an attractive, durable black powder-coat. With louvered flow through design very similar to the Ford Raptor running boards.
Your Paramount Raptor running boards install super easily with customized brackets that bolt right to the existing holes on your truck. Even if you have never installed running boards before, it should take you less than two hours.
Having the Paramount Raptor Running Boards will make people want a pair for themselves because of how rugged they look and how durable these bad boys are, so be glad that you saw them first and order today!
- 1997-2003 Ford F150, SuperCab
- 1997-2003 Ford F150, Regular Cab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, Regular Cab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, SuperCab
- (1997) Ford F250 Light Duty, SuperCab
- (1997) Ford F250 Light Duty, Regular Cab
- (1998) Ford F250, Regular Cab
- (1998) Ford F250, SuperCab
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty, Regular Cab
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty, SuperCab
1 Year Warranty
The Paramount Raptor running boards are guaranteed against finish and defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year.
It doesn’t get any easier to install running boards then the Paramount Raptor, just have to bolt the boards up to the pre-existing hole on the truck and away you go! It should take you less than 1 hour. Give us a call anytime if you have any question or need additional information.