Power Stop Evolution Drilled & Slotted Front Rotors AR8655XPR
- Constructed of G3000 grade castings from premier foundries
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion and rust
- Drill holes are designed to keep brake rotors up to 180 degrees cooler
- Slots are designed to clear rotors of dust and gas for consistent pad contact
- Increase brake performance
- Add an undeniably good look to custom or stock wheels
No matter if you're pulling heavy equipment with your diesel truck, or you lighting up the tires with some American muscle, knowing that your brakes are going to perform when needed is essential. Power Stop Evolution drilled and slotted rotors are going to lay the foundation for excellent stopping power, and are going to deliver you peace of mind while on the road.
All Power Stop rotors are machined from G3000 grade castings, and are sourced from trusted foundries to ensure consistent quality. Beveled drill holes are machined into the rotors which allows for the heat to escape more easily, helping keep rotor temperatures well below stock rotors. Rounded slots in the rotors are designed to keep a clear-patch between the rotor surface and the brake pad by sweeping away dust and gas. All Power Stop Evolution rotors use Tru-Cast technology in the design process to ensure a precise OEM match.
If you're ready to boost your brake performance then look no further than Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors. Not only are they going to deliver excellent stopping power, but they are going to look great at the same time and are going to last. Get yours today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2003-2014 Chevy Express Van 3500
- 2009-2014 Chevy Express Van 4500
- 2001-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty
- 2005-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 2003-2014 GMC Savana Van 3500
- 2009-2014 GMC Savana Van 4500
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Heavy Duty
- 2005-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2010 GMC Sierra 3500
Power Stop LLC warrants its rotors and pads to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the purchase date or 500 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship defect is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This 30-day/500-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
Everything needed to install Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors will be included with your order. Installation can be done right in the comfort of your own home, or by your trusted mechanic. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 877-216-5446.