Power Stop Z36 Front Brake Kit K1920-36
- Ideal for hauling or towing heavy loads, or consistent travel in hilly terrain
- Includes Z36 brake pads, drilled and slotted rotors, and some kits include performance calipers
- Rotors feature drilled and chamfered holes help to reduce rotor temperatures during extreme braking
- Rotors feature slots to sweep away dust and gas for improved braking
- Rotors are constructed of G3000 steel castings from Power Stop trusted foundries
- Rotors are silver zinc plated for excellent rust resistance
- Brake pads are constructed of a carbon fiber infused ceramic formula for increased braking power
- Brake pad surfaces have been thermal scorched for fast break-in
- Brake pads feature stainless steel shims that provide virtually noise-free braking
- Calipers are finished in an electrostatic high-heat powder-coat to resist corrosion
- All calipers have been 100% pressure tested to ensure superior braking power and caliper lifespan
- Calipers feature new bleed screws, hardware and pins
- Calipers use high temperature EPDM rubber for increased durability
- Calipers use a premium silicone lubrication for consistently smooth operation
- Power Stop brake kits are backed by a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
- Power Stop Core Buy Back Program
Hauling heavy loads, or traveling hilly terrain will push your factory brakes to the limit, decreasing the performance of your brakes as well as stopping power. Get your brake confidence back with Power Stop Z36 truck and tow brake kit, and bring your rig to a stop where and when you want it.
Whenever you add weight to a vehicle while hauling or towing, or you add larger wheels, you change the operating conditions in which the factory brakes were designed to perform under originally. Those new conditions may be too great for your factory brakes' ability. Power Stop Z36 brakes can increase stopping power up to 20%, which should give you the needed confidence to take that 5th wheel up into the mountains for a camping trip.
Power Stop uses G3000 grade castings from trusted foundries when creating their rotors. The rotors feature beveled drill holes that help to reduce rotor temperature during extreme braking. Each rotor is silver zinc plated, and features slots that sweep away dust and gas for an optimal braking experience.
Power Stop brake pads are built using a carbon-fiber infused Evolution ceramic, and the pad surface has been thermal scorched for a quick break-in. Stainless steel shims help to maintain a quiet brake experience, and all brake pads feature a powder-coated backing plate that is designed to resist rust and corrosion.
All calipers have been completely rebuilt and tested to guarantee excellent performance. Finished in an electrostatic high-heat powder-coat that is designed to resist rust and corrosion. Calipers include new bleed screws, hardware and pins, and use high-temperature EPDM rubber for even greater durability.
So, what are you waiting for? Getting a Power Stop Z36 truck and tow brake kit on your ride is one of the smartest investments you can make. Know when and where your truck and trailer is going to stop is going to give you peace of mind, and isn't peace of mind what this is really all about?
3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
Power Stop LLC warrants the Z36 truck and tow brake kits to be free from defects and poor workmanship for 3 years from the purchase date or 36,000 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed on the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a defect in workmanship and material is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to give this warranty.
Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This warranty includes rotor cracking. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty. Failure of components due to using non-approved DOT 5 Silicone brake fluid is not covered by this warranty. This warranty also excludes stripped bleeder and banjo bolt holes caused by over-tightening. The 3-year/36,000-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation.
Power Stop Z36 truck and tow brake kits can be installed at home by a knowledgeable DIYer, or can be installed professionally by your trusted mechanic. Everything you need for a complete installation will be included with your order. Below is a sample instruction guide for a set of front brakes. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Power Stop Front Brake Install Guide|