Power Stop Z36 Severe Duty Front Brake Pads Z36-369
- Constructed using a thermally stable carbon infused Evolution ceramic for superior brake power
- Thermally scorched for a quick brake in process
- Chamfered & slotted for a noise-free braking experience
- Stainless steel shims help to ensure a quiet operation
- Designed for hauling, towing, & hilly terrain
- Superior pad bite decreases brake fade at higher temperatures
- Pad is designed to for a long life under severe & commercial applications
If your truck is consistently at work, whether that towing, hauling, or traversing steep terrain, then you know the importance of superior and reliable set of brakes. Power Stop Z36 truck and tow brake pads are designed for excellent performance during the most challenging circumstances.
Power Stop Z36 brake pads are constructed of a thermally-stable, carbon-infused ceramic that is designed to perform at a high level during all braking situations. These pads are designed to optimal brake bite, and will not fade at higher temperatures like factory pads. The brake pads feature chamfered and slotted surfaces, as well as stainless steel shims for a noise-free braking experience.
If you're ready to get some confidence back in your brake pedal, then don't look any further than Power Stop Z36 truck and tow brake pads. Get yours today, and stop where you want to stop.
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
- 1990-2002 Chevy Astro AWD
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ F44 Chassis
- 1992-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, 7200 lb. GVWR, w/ 11" Rear Drum Brakes
- (1988) Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD
- (1989) Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, 7200 lb. GVWR, w/ 11" Rear Drum Brakes
- 1990-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ 6 Lug Wheels
- 1996-2002 Chevy Express Van 1500
- 1996-2000 Chevy Express Van 2500, w/ 6 Lug Wheels, w/ 7300 lb. GVWR
- 2001-2002 Chevy Express Van 2500, w/ Gas Engine, w/ 7300 lb. GVWR
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 1995-2000 Chevy Tahoe w/ 11.9" Rear Drum Brakes
- 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ F44 Chassis
- 1992-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, 7200 lb. GVWR, w/ 11" Rear Drum Brakes
- (1988) GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD
- (1989) GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, 7200 lb. GVWR, w/ 11" Rear Drum Brakes
- 1990-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ 6 Lug Wheels
- 1990-2002 GMC Safari AWD
- 1996-2002 GMC Savana Van 1500
- 1996-2000 GMC Savana Van 2500, w/ 6 Lug Wheels, w/ 7300 lb. GVWR
- 2001-2002 GMC Savana Van 2500, w/ Gas Engine, w/ 7300 lb. GVWR
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 1500
- 1992-1994 GMC Yukon
- 1995-2000 GMC Yukon w/ 11.9" Rear Drum Brakes
Power Stop LLC warrants its rotors and pads to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the purchase date or 500 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship defect is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This 30-day/500-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
Power Stop Z36 truck and tow brake pads can be installed right at home by the experience do-it-yourself, or can be installed by your trusted mechanic. Everything you need to swap our brake pads will be included with your purchase. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.