Power Stop Z36 Severe Duty Rear Brake Pads Z36-834
- Constructed using a thermally stable carbon infused Evolution ceramic for superior brake power
- Thermally scorched for a quick brake in process
- Chamfered & slotted for a noise-free braking experience
- Stainless steel shims help to ensure a quiet operation
- Designed for hauling, towing, & hilly terrain
- Superior pad bite decreases brake fade at higher temperatures
- Pad is designed to for a long life under severe & commercial applications
If your truck is consistently at work, whether that towing, hauling, or traversing steep terrain, then you know the importance of superior and reliable set of brakes. Power Stop Z36 truck and tow brake pads are designed for excellent performance during the most challenging circumstances.
Power Stop Z36 brake pads are constructed of a thermally-stable, carbon-infused ceramic that is designed to perform at a high level during all braking situations. These pads are designed to optimal brake bite, and will not fade at higher temperatures like factory pads. The brake pads feature chamfered and slotted surfaces, as well as stainless steel shims for a noise-free braking experience.
If you're ready to get some confidence back in your brake pedal, then don't look any further than Power Stop Z36 truck and tow brake pads. Get yours today, and stop where you want to stop.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2002) Cadillac Escalade w/ PBR Calipers
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade 4WD
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2003-2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- (2002) Chevy Avalanche 1500, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2003-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500, 4WD
- 2001-2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, w/ Quadrasteer
- 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- (2000) Chevy Suburban 1500
- 2001-2002 Chevy Suburban 1500, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2003-2006 Chevy Suburban 1500, 4WD
- 2000-2001 Chevy Tahoe 2WD, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2000-2002 Chevy Tahoe 4WD, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- (2002) Chevy Tahoe 2WD, w/ PBR Calipers
- 2003-2006 Chevy Tahoe 4WD
- 2001-2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, w/ Quadrasteer
- 2003-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2000-2001 GMC Yukon 2WD, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2000-2002 GMC Yukon 4WD, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- (2002) GMC Yukon 2WD, w/ PBR Calipers
- 2003-2006 GMC Yukon 4WD
- (2000) GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 2001-2002 GMC Yukon XL 1500, w/ Dual Piston Calipers
- 2003-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500, 4WD
Power Stop Z36 truck and tow brake pads can be installed right at home by the experience do-it-yourself, or can be installed by your trusted mechanic. Everything you need to swap our brake pads will be included with your purchase. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Power Stop LLC warrants its rotors and pads to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the purchase date or 500 miles of use, whichever occurs first. The product, when properly installed in the type of vehicle prescribed, and in which a material or workmanship defect is found, will be exchanged free of charge if returned to the seller who is authorized to service this warranty. Power Stop LLC is not responsible for its products when they are subjected to misuse, abuse, improper application, improper installation, or accident. This 30-day/500-mile warranty excludes failure of components due to disc thickness variation (DTV*), usually indicated by brake pulsation. Normal wear is not covered by this warranty.