Airaid Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer 200-530
- Vehicle Specific Design
- Enhances Vehicle Performance & Efficiency
- Maintains High Air Velocity Which Provides a Perfect Mixture of Oxygen & Fuel
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Constructed Out of High Grade Aluminum
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- Made in the USA - Phoenix, AZ
Want to add efficiency and performance to your ride? Who Doesn't? By adding an Airaid PowerAid throttle body spacer, your ride will spew out tremendous gains in torque as well as better fuel economy.
These throttle body spacers from PowerAid are made out of high grade aluminum. The aircraft grade aluminum is corrosion resistant, durable and will stand the test of time. Throttle body kits include all hardware, gaskets and brackets which maintain factory component geometry.
The unique design creates a cyclonic funnel of incoming air which organizes the passing air molecules, maintaining velocity. When the high velocity of air mixes with gas, it creates an amazing combustible atmosphere, adding 800 to 2500 RPMs of torque gain.
PowerAid throttle body spacers are made in the USA and offer a fast and easy mounting process.
- 1996-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 7.4L V8
- 1996-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 7.4L V8
- 1996-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 7.4L V8
- 1996-1999 Chevy Suburban 7.4L
- 1996-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 7.4L V8
- 1996-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 7.4L V8
- 1996-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 7.4L V8
- 1996-1999 GMC Yukon 7.4L
The Poweraid throttle body spacers installation. For additional information see the install manual below or call us at 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|AIRAID 200-530 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Airaid believes this is the finest air filter you will ever own, and we stand behind it. Our "No Hassle Warranty" is simple. If you are ever dissatisfied with the materials, workmanship or performance of this air filter, just send it back for replacement. You don't have to worry about a proof of purchase or a warranty card. AIRAID filters are warranted for life