Pro Comp 38" Explorer LED light bar
- Combination of flood & spot light beams give a great field of view
- Made from extruded aluminum
- Integrated heat sink offers efficient cooling
- Waterproof, shock resistant, & UV protected for durability
- LEDs are rated for a 50,000 hour lifespan
- Universal mounting brackets allow light bar to mount anywhere
- Includes a wiring harness with relay and illuminated switch
Off-road LED light bars like the Pro Comp Explorer LED light bars make it much more enjoyable to hit the trail after dark. After all, you don't want to drive off the edge of a cliff.
Explorer light bars come with universal mounting brackets so you can add them pretty much anywhere you want. You can also get yourself special mounts if you have someplace specific you want to put it. Pro Comp LED light bars are made from extruded aluminum with an integrated heat sink for efficient cooling and structural durability. Each Explorer light bar features Cree LEDs with a combination of flood & spot light reflectors to maximize both the width and length of your field of view.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Explorer LED light bars come with the Pro Comp Promise warranty. Pro Comp will replace any broken or damaged parts as long as the damage is not caused by misuse, neglect, or vandalism.
Explorer Series LED lights from Pro Comp come with universal mounting brackets that allows them to mounted virtually anywhere you desire. Wiring with a relay and switch is also included for your convenience. We are here to assist you should you need any further information or have any questions.