Pro Comp Black 252 Series Steel Wheel 252-6881
- Solid, steel wheels built for rugged terrain
- Comes with a matte black or gloss black finish
- D-window cut-out pattern gives a rugged look
- Does not include center caps
- Does not include new lug nuts
- Sold individually
Superior off-road performance is what you will get with Pro Comp black 252 series wheels! These rims are made from extremely durable steel with thick welds and extremely close tolerances.
Crafted in multiple sizes, back spacing, and offsets for a range of trucks, jeeps, and SUVs, 252 series wheels feature a D-window cut-out that makes the wheels really stand out. Pro Comp gives you the choice of a gloss or flat black finish for your new wheels.
Pro Comp backs these bad boys with a lifetime structural warranty and a two year warranty on the finish. They are proudly made in the USA so the quality is unlike no other. Upgrade your ride and look great on or off the trail with Pro Comp black 252 Series wheels!
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- 1986-1996 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp steel wheels are covered by a lifetime structural warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Powder coated, chrome, and PVD finish wheels carry a two year limited warranty on the finish.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your wheels from Pro Comp. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.