Pro Comp Black 5001 Series Wheel 5001-89536
- Lightweight, aluminum construction reduces weight
- High-offset brake clearance is great for trucks & SUVs
- State-of-the-art low-pressure-casting technology
- Comes with a satin black finish
- 8 spoke design that flows all the way to the rim lip
- Includes matching center caps
- New lug nuts highly recommended (sold separately)
- Sold individually
The Pro Comp black 5001 series wheels have a satin finish and dynamic style that is bold, sleek, and pleasing to the eye. Turn your rig into a modern day chariot of fire and look like the off-road gladiator you are while cruising your outback or your main drag.
These aluminum wheels give you all the benefits of alloy wheels along with Pro Comp's industry-leading Low-Pressure-Casting technology, which provides unsurpassed wheel strength, style, and value. Pro Comp Alloys also incorporate a high offset brake clearance for today's performance trucks and SUVs.
If you want to turn some heads and climb into your rig with an inner "ain't I cool" swagger, Pro Comp black 5001 series wheels are just the ticket. Order a set today and you'll be looking good and feeling fine in a couple of days.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2003-2017 Ford Expedition
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2005-2018 Ford F150 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
- 2017-2018 Ford Raptor
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp alloy wheels are covered by a lifetime structural warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Powder coated, chrome, and PVD finish wheels carry a two year limited warranty on the finish.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your wheels from Pro Comp. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.