Pro Comp Black 52 Series Steel Wheel 52-6181
- Solid, steel wheels built for rugged terrain
- Comes in an eye-catching glossy black finish
- Classic 10-spoke design
- Does not include center caps
- Does not include new lug nuts
- Sold individually
Pro Comp black 52 series wheels have been tested and proven to withstand the toughest trails. Pro Comp offers these sweet steel rims in a gloss black finish and with a 10-spoke design, these wheels are made to take a beating.
Steel rims from Pro Comp use the finest steel finished with long-lasting powder coating and are made using state-of-the-art production equipment. This allows them to produce a wildly tough wheel. Pro Comp offers many choices of diameters, back spacing, and offsets to fit most trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps.
They offer a lifetime structural warranty and two years on the finish plus Pro Comp black 82 series wheels are made right here in the USA. Order today and get these babies rollin'!
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- 1986-1996 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your wheels from Pro Comp. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp steel wheels are covered by a lifetime structural warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Powder coated, chrome, and PVD finish wheels carry a two year limited warranty on the finish.