Pro Comp Black 7089 Series Wheel 7089-6882
- Lightweight, aluminum alloy construction reduces weight
- High-offset brake clearance is ideal for trucks & SUVs
- Comes with a matte black powder coat finish
- Contemporary solid 6-spoke design
- Includes matching center caps
- New lug nuts highly recommended (sold separately)
- Sold individually
The Pro Comp black 7089 series wheels have a solid 6-spoke design with a matte black powder coat finish and just enough bead lock accents to give you a perfect Mr. Clean blackout look. Ditch those old chromey things you always see at the weekend classic car shows and create a riveting look all your own with these ferocious and fetching alloy wheels.
The Pro Comp black 7089 series alloy wheel is part of Pro Comp's world-class Xtreme Alloy "Cast" wheels lineup. The Xtreme line's claim to fame comes from a leading edge proprietary manufacturing process based on low pressure casting which produces unsurpassed wheel strength and beauty. The 7089 series also has a matching center cap and is backed by a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
Modern high performance trucks and SUVs and Pro Comp black 7089 series wheels make quintessential companions because of the rims' high-offset brake clearance. These spectacular show rims are just the ticket for the discerning doyen of the highways, byways, and the great off-road. Go bold, go Pro Comp.
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- 1986-1996 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your wheels from Pro Comp. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp alloy wheels are covered by a lifetime structural warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Powder coated, chrome, and PVD finish wheels carry a two year limited warranty on the finish.