Pro Comp Black 7089 Series Wheel 7089-6883
- Lightweight, aluminum alloy construction reduces weight
- High-offset brake clearance is ideal for trucks & SUVs
- Comes with a matte black powder coat finish
- Contemporary solid 6-spoke design
- Includes matching center caps
- New lug nuts highly recommended (sold separately)
- Sold individually
The Pro Comp black 7089 series wheels have a solid 6-spoke design with a matte black powder coat finish and just enough bead lock accents to give you a perfect Mr. Clean blackout look. Ditch those old chromey things you always see at the weekend classic car shows and create a riveting look all your own with these ferocious and fetching alloy wheels.
The Pro Comp black 7089 series alloy wheel is part of Pro Comp's world-class Xtreme Alloy "Cast" wheels lineup. The Xtreme line's claim to fame comes from a leading edge proprietary manufacturing process based on low pressure casting which produces unsurpassed wheel strength and beauty. The 7089 series also has a matching center cap and is backed by a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
Modern high performance trucks and SUVs and Pro Comp black 7089 series wheels make quintessential companions because of the rims' high-offset brake clearance. These spectacular show rims are just the ticket for the discerning doyen of the highways, byways, and the great off-road. Go bold, go Pro Comp.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1986-1991 Chevy Blazer K5
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1992-2006 Chevy Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2006 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 1986-1991 GMC Jimmy K5
- 1992-1994 GMC Jimmy K1500
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier
- 2000-2004 Nissan Xterra
- 1995-2009 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100
- 1996-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 6-lug wheels
- 2016-2018 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp alloy wheels are covered by a lifetime structural warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Powder coated, chrome, and PVD finish wheels carry a two year limited warranty on the finish.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your wheels from Pro Comp. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.