Pro Comp ES3000 Shock Absorber 322500
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to road conditions
- Double-welded shock mounts add durability
- Twin-tube cellular gas-filled design
- Clear coated white finish
- Does not include shock boot
- Sold individually
Pro Comp ES3000 are the perfect blend of quality and affordability. With double welded shock mounts, these twin-tube shocks are guaranteed to deliver the maximum strength for your off-roading needs. Whether you're on or off the beaten path, the ride with be smooth and effortless.
ES3000 shocks from Pro Comp are a twin-tube, cellular gas design to keep your suspension cool even while enduring nasty, off-road abuse. The teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable, satisfying ride! ES3000 shocks have a large 5/8" chrome covered piston rod that can take the toughest off-road abuse.
Pro Comp ES3000 shocks are made and tested to fit most trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs. They didn't make the installation difficult either since they bolt right up to your factory shock locations making mounting a breeze! Backed by a Pro Comp limited lifetime warranty, you can't go wrong adding these to your ride!
- 1969-1982 Chevy Blazer 2WD, w/ 0 - 3" Lift
- 1983-1989 Chevy Blazer K5, 2WD, w/ 0 - 3" Lift
- 1969-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1975-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1967-1972 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 2WD, Stock Height
- 1973-1999 Chevy Suburban 2WD, Stock Height
- 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota 2WD, w/ 0 - 1" Lift
- 1980-1996 Ford Bronco 4WD, Stock Height
- 1984-1990 Ford Bronco II 4WD, w/ 0 - 1.5" Lift
- 1976-1996 Ford F150 4WD, Stock Height
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1969-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1975-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 0 - 2" Lift
- 1967-1972 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 2WD, Stock Height
- 1969-1982 GMC Jimmy 2WD, w/ 0 - 3" Lift
- 1983-1991 GMC Jimmy K5, 2WD, w/ 0 - 3" Lift
- 1973-1999 GMC Suburban 2WD, Stock Height
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee w/ 3" Lift
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler w/ 2 - 3" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp backs their shocks with a limited lifetime warranty on ES3000 series shocks. This warranty is transferable to the next lucky owner of your vehicle.
Pro Comp ES3000 shocks offer an easy, at-home installation that requires no modifications. They are designed to bolt right up to your existing factory shock location. You are always welcome to give us a call if you want more information or if you have any questions.