Pro Comp ES3000 Shock Absorber 322501
- 10-stage velocity sensitive valving self-adjusts to road conditions
- Double-welded shock mounts add durability
- Twin-tube cellular gas-filled design
- Clear coated white finish
- Does not include shock boot
- Sold individually
Pro Comp ES3000 are the perfect blend of quality and affordability. With double welded shock mounts, these twin-tube shocks are guaranteed to deliver the maximum strength for your off-roading needs. Whether you're on or off the beaten path, the ride with be smooth and effortless.
ES3000 shocks from Pro Comp are a twin-tube, cellular gas design to keep your suspension cool even while enduring nasty, off-road abuse. The teflon rebound stops deliver a comfortable, satisfying ride! ES3000 shocks have a large 5/8" chrome covered piston rod that can take the toughest off-road abuse.
Pro Comp ES3000 shocks are made and tested to fit most trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs. They didn't make the installation difficult either since they bolt right up to your factory shock locations making mounting a breeze! Backed by a Pro Comp limited lifetime warranty, you can't go wrong adding these to your ride!
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500, 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
- 1992-1998 GMC Yukon 4WD, w/ 4" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp backs their shocks with a limited lifetime warranty on ES3000 series shocks. This warranty is transferable to the next lucky owner of your vehicle.
Pro Comp ES3000 shocks offer an easy, at-home installation that requires no modifications. They are designed to bolt right up to your existing factory shock location. You are always welcome to give us a call if you want more information or if you have any questions.