Pro Comp Inertia 5139 Series Wheel 5139-7973
- Lightweight, aluminum alloy construction reduces weight
- High-offset brake clearance is ideal for trucks & SUVs
- Comes in an ultra-modern satin black finish
- contemporary 7-spoke design with stainless steel bolt accents
- Includes matching center caps
- New lug nuts highly recommended (sold separately)
- Sold individually
Pro Comp Inertia 5139 series wheels will make your truck the center of attention! These aluminum wheels offer a daredevil design of seven spokes with stainless steel bolt accents. The satin black finish of these wheels really tops off the style of these bad boys.
With multiple sizes, backspacing, and offsets, you're sure to find a set of Inertia wheels that will fit your truck or SUV. Pro Comp creates their 5139 series wheels with a state-of-the-art low pressure casting technology that provides the wheels with durability, strength, and style. Inertia 5139 wheels are a part of Pro Comp's line of Xtreme Alloy wheels.
Pro Comp Inertia 5139 series wheels offer a high offset of maximum brake clearance to accommodate high performance brake calipers you find on most modern trucks & SUVs. Just like all Pro Comp aluminum wheels, each Inertia series wheel is backed by a lifetime structural warranty and a two year warranty on the finish.
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 5-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander
- 1999-2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your wheels from Pro Comp. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp alloy wheels are covered by a lifetime structural warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Powder coated, chrome, and PVD finish wheels carry a two year limited warranty on the finish.