Pro Comp Replacement Leaf Spring 13711
- Leaf springs are designed to replace worn out factory spring packs
- New leaf springs give you a smoother, more comfortable ride
- Quality steel construction means these leafs will last a long time
- Each leaf spring comes with new bushings
- Sold individually (replacing both springs is highly recommended)
Pro Comp leaf springs are perfect to replace worn factory springs or just to give your truck an upgrade. Pro Comp Suspension offers replacement leaf springs that will complement any lift kit and revitalize your truck or SUV's stance to its glory days.
High quality steel components ensure long lasting performance. Pro Comp leaf springs will make sure you have less axle wrap and give you a more controlled, stable feel while you're towing your favorite toy.
Pro Comp leaf springs mount in your factory locations so installation is fairly straight forward to and each set comes with detailed instructions. Get a set of quality, American-made Pro Comp leaf springs ordered today!
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pro Comp suspension components, including the leaf springs, are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Pro Comp replacement leaf springs are designed to replace or upgrade your existing leaf spring suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. We recommend having your alignment checked after installing any new suspension upgrades and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.