Pro Comp Leveling Kit 63160
- Precision engineered just for your vehicle
- Heavy duty construction to last a lifetime
- Increases your clearances to allow bigger tires
- Maintains your factory ride quality
- Easily removed to return your truck or SUV to the stock position
- Simple, no-drill installation
- Sold in pairs
Pro Comp is well known for offering high quality suspension upgrades and the Pro Comp leveling kits certainly live up to their reputation! A leveling kit is an inexpensive way to improve the stance of your truck or SUV or to add some bigger wheels & tires.
Pro Comp offers coil & strut spacers, strut extensions, and torsion keys. For many vehicles they also offer the option of getting the leveling kit in aluminum, steel, or polyurethane. No matter what type of level kit you choose, we know you'll be pleased with heavy duty construction and how comfortable your ride will be after the installation.
Each leveling kit has been painstakingly designed to work with your truck or SUV's suspension to fit properly without any drilling, cutting, or welding. Many of Pro Comp's leveling kits can be installed in about an hour or so and can be removed just as easily if you want to move your truck back to stock.
Lifting your front end level with the rear is a great and inexpensive way to add larger wheels & tires, with Pro Comp you can be secure in the knowledge that your new leveling kit is high quality and backed for life with the Pro Comp Promise warranty. Order your kit today!
- 2002-2018 Cadillac Escalade
- 2002-2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2003-2018 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2000-2014 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 2015-2018 Chevy Suburban w/o Mag Ride Suspension
- 2000-2014 Chevy Tahoe
- 2015-2018 Chevy Tahoe w/o Mag Ride Suspension
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2000-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2015-2018 GMC Yukon w/o Mag Ride Suspension
- 2000-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 2015-2018 GMC Yukon XL w/o Mag Ride Suspension
- 2006-2010 Hummer H3
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: PRC-63160 Posted on
|Very satisfied with the look of the truck|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your new leveling kit comes with the Pro Comp Promise warranty. Pro Comp will replace any broken or damaged parts as long as the damage is not caused by misuse, neglect, or vandalism.
Leveling kits from Pro Comp are designed specifically for your vehicle and to work within your factory suspension geometry to maintain a factory quality ride. This means your new leveling kit will not require you to modify anything. No drilling, cutting, or welding needed. You can give us a call, even on weekends, if you would any additional information or if you have any questions.