Pro Comp MX-6 Shock MX6104
- 6 compression settings with external adjustability
- One-piece billet adjuster assembly
- Heavy duty steel adjuster cam knob
- Nitrogen gas-charged montube design
- Gun-drilled 14mm hardened chrome shaft
- Velocity sensitive valving
- Vehicle-specific tuning for optimum performance
- Sold individually
Pro Comp MX-6 shocks are the perfect choice if you use your 4x4 for everything from blasting down the trail, crawling over rocks, or even as a daily driver. These adjustable shocks are great for vehicles used in a wide variety of conditions.
MX-6 adjustable monotube shocks have six different compression settings that are easily selected from a high quality billet adjuster on the end of the shock absorber, allowing you to choose from pillow softness or to crank up the firmness enough to handle those big bumps & rocky trails. Pro Comp's quality construction process uses 14mm gun-drilled hardened chrome shock shafts and a nitrogen gas charge to resist fading.
Pro Comp MX-6 shocks are available for a wide variety of popular trucks & SUVs and each shock will be tuned to your specific vehicle to provide the best possible ride in any terrain. For added peace of mind, these shocks come with the transferable Pro Comp Promise lifetime warranty, order a set for your truck today!
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab, 4WD, w/ 3" Lift
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab, 4WD, w/ 5" Lift
- 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD, All Models Except Power Wagon, w/ 3" Lift
- 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD, All Models Except Power Wagon, w/ 5" Lift
- 2003-2009 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, w/ 3" Lift
- 2003-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD, w/ 5" Lift
- 2008-2016 Ford F250 4WD, w/ 8" Lift
- 2008-2010 Ford F350 4WD, w/ 8" Lift
- 2010-2013 Ram Truck 2500 4WD, All Models Except Power Wagon, w/ 5" Lift
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 3500 4WD, w/ 5" Lift
Pro Comp backs their shocks with their Pro Comp Promise lifetime warranty. This warranty is even transferable to the next lucky owner of your vehicle.
Pro Comp MX-6 shocks offer an easy, at-home installation that requires no modifications. They are designed to bolt right up to your existing factory shock location. You are always welcome to give us a call if you want more information or if you have any questions.