ProEFX Rounded Cowl Hood EFXC1088V3
- Uses your factory inner frame for the best fit
- Comes with an EDP primer
- Made from quality steel
- Bolts to factory mounting points for easy installation
Whether or not you have a big motor under the hood, you can look like you do with a ProEFX cowl induction hood! Putting one of these bad boys on your truck will definitely increase your cool factor by at least 100 and make your truck look like a real beast!
All of ProEFX's hoods are made from high quality steel and come primed and ready to be painted to match your ride. Depending on your vehicle, there may be multiple styles for you to choose from as well. Installation couldn't be easier either since ProEFX has designed their hoods to use the factory inner frame and hardware for the best fit.
Don't waste any more time and get your ProEFX cowl induction hood coming for your truck! You're sure to turn heads as your new beast rolls down the street.
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban
- 1992-1998 GMC Yukon
Your new cowl hood will come primed and ready to paint. To get it installed, just remove your old hood and bolt the new hotness in it's place. If you want any more information or have questions about how much cooler you'll look cruising down the road, just give us a call!
Hoods from ProEFX come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.