ProMaxx Front & Rear Tape on Rain Guards 894515
- Fresh, modern look
- Easy tape-on mounting
- Exceptional smoke color
- Impact resistant construction
- Designed to complement your vehicle's style
Many people like to get some fresh air while driving, however, they don't like the wind howling in or having rain splashing through the open window. The answer to this problem is a set of vent visors from ProMaxx!
ProMaxx rain guards are made from impact-resistant material that also resists chipping or cracking. Each set of these side window deflectors is made to fit the exterior of your window perfectly. You simply peel and stick along the outside edge of your window for no problem mounting!
Window deflectors from ProMaxx are not only functional and economical, they look good too. Order a set for your car, truck, or SUV today, you won't be disappointed!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew Cab
- 2007-2014 Chevy Suburban
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Crew Cab
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL
Install your ProMaxx window deflectors easily at home without drilling or cutting. For additional information please call us at 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
ProMaxx vent visors come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Related Articles (3)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: PM-894515 Posted on
|The ones that goes in the door kept coming off because of the snow every time I rolled up the Windows in done plowing.|