Putco Boss Truck Bed Rails 49815
- Constructed out of solid die cast construction
- Available in a stainless steel finish
- Features giant 2-1/2 inch tubes
- Easy no drill installation via stake pockets
- 500 pound load capacity on each rail
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Bigger is better, right? We know people with big trucks want big accessories. That's why we carry the Putco Boss truck bed rails. No one out there makes bed rails bigger than these.
The 2.5 inch tubes Putco uses for the Boss rails are 43 percent bigger than normal locker bed rails. These truck bed rails have a patented design with full coverage O-rings that give added protection against rust & corrosion. Putco Boss locker bed rails are made of polished NeveRust stainless steel and triple plated chrome stanchion ends.
Mounting a set of these locker bed rails is simple using your truck's existing stake pocket holes. Putco Boss rails can also be used for work since each end can handle loads up to 1,000 pounds.
So if you want to give your truck a monster-sized look, then you want to add a set of Boss truck bed rails! Don't forget to check out the other Boss truck accessories to fully deck out your ride.
- 1999-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 Fleetside Bed, w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Fleetside Bed, w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- (2006) GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, w/o Toolbox, 6'6" Bed
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|Pros- I really like the look of the larger diameter rails. The slots at the ends are great for tying down a load in the bed. Shipping was super-fast. Got them much quicker than I expected.
Cons- although they were packaged well in the box, with the tubes in plastic sleeves, one of the tubes had some minor scratches. The other tube had none. Seems to me that the scratches had to be there prior to packaging. Maybe need a little manufacturer quality control? As others have mentioned, the stainless steel tubes have a slightly different color than the chrome-plated ends, but it's hardly noticeable. Also, the rubber expanders intended to secure the ends in the stake pockets would not work on my '07 Chevy with the factory GM plastic caps on the bed rails. I had to extend the bolts with all-thread and rod couplings down through the hole in the bottom of the stake pocket to securely mount the ends. This resulted in a much more solid mounting than trying to use the rubber expanders. Overall I am quite happy with the look and utility of these bed rails and would recommend them.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
NeveRust™ Guarantee: Putco products will not rust. Putco warrants its stainless steel and aluminum products against defects in workmanship and materials for as long as you own your vehicle. Black powder-coated and chrome plated products have a 90-day warranty on the finished surface. Any defects resulting from faulty material or workmanship will be warranted by Putco and repaired or replaced at our discretion. Putco assumes no extra labor costs. Damages caused by freight carriers, improper installation, misuse, collision, or neglect will not be warranted by Putco. Putco requires the original receipt for any warranty claims.
Putco Boss truck bed rails install easily without any drilling or cutting required using the stake pocket holes for installation. Note: drilling is required if your truck does not have stake pocket holes. For additional information please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.