Putco GM Licensed Crossrails Bed Rails 69896GM
- 2.5" wide, oval design
- Stainless steel construction
- Ends are great for ties downs
- Easy stake pocket installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Give your truck bed some added shine with Putco GM licensed Crossrails truck bed rails. With a bright, mirror polished finish, these stainless steel truck bed rails fit right in with the rest of your truck's accessories.
Putco bed rails get their strength for thick, 2.5 inch diameter stainless steel tubing with turned-down ends and rubber gaskets for a seamless union with the top of your truck bed. With the Putco GM licensed Crossrails bed rails solid die-cast construction, you can use it as a tie down and will support up to 1000 pounds.
Installing the Putco GM licensed Cross rails bed rails is very easy, with no drilling. It should take about 20 minutes on each side at the most. Plus, with Putco you get a limited lifetime warranty on your bed rails.
If you are looking for an easy upgrade that will give you the extra tie downs every truck owner wants. Then the Putco GM Licensed Crossrails truck bed rails are for you. So order them today!
- 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
Putco GM licensed Crossrails truck bed rails are easy to install with no drilling required and easy to read instructions. If you have any questions about the install please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Putco warranties its stainless steel products against defects in workmanship and materials for as long as you own your vehicle. So if you have any issues with your Putco GM licensed Crossrails truck bed rails please let us know.