Putco In-Channel Window Visors 580138
- Lets the fresh air in and keeps the rain out
- High quality polycarbonate construction
- Sleek deflector styling flows with you vehicles design
- Fits in channel with glass
- Super simple to mount
- Premium light smoke finish
When it comes to offering easy to use, quality accessories for your car or truck, no one knows their stuff better than Putco! Putco Element in-channel window visors are no exception to this - they meet the highest quality standards, look great, mount easily, and don't cost a fortune. What could be better?
Putco side window visors are made from extremely durable GE polycarbonate. This means your window deflectors will resist breaking, chipping, warping, and fading. The molding process used during manufacture ensures that these window deflectors consistently deliver a precise fit.
In addition to high quality materials, Putco makes mounting their rain deflectors simple. Element window visors come with adhesive tape pre-applied to hold them in the channel which not only provides a secure installment but a more finished look than car or truck vent visors that tape onto the exterior.
Complete the look of your car or truck today with a set of Putco vent visors, they'll keep the rain out and let the fresh air in!
- 2009-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2009-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Quad Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab, Mega Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab, Mega Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 1500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 1500 Quad Cab, Quad Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500 Mega Cab, Mega Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500 Crew Cab, Crew Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500 Mega Cab, Mega Cab
Putco in channel window visors can be installed at home without any professional aid. These vent visors are designed to simply slip into your window channel. For additional information see the install manual below or call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Putco 480138 Installation Instructions|