Putco Locker Bed Rails 89810
- Beefy 1 ¾ inch round tubes
- Chrome stainless steel or black powder-coat finishes
- Easy stake pocket mounting to your truck bed
- 500 pound tie down capacity with nylon black ends
- 1000 pound tie down capacity with die-cast stainless steel ends
- Sold in pairs
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Want better control over your cargo but still have a great looking ride? Then you are looking for a set of these truck bed rails from Putco! These Putco locker bed rails enhance the beauty and function of your truck. This is available in black or polished stainless steel, which matches your OEM chrome perfectly.
These locker style bed rails are not only decorative, but each end doubles as a cargo tie-down point and can handle up to 500 pounds with black nylon ends and 1000 pounds with die-cast stainless steel ends! Putco truck bed rails have always been one of the most popular items on the market. They are going to be even more popular since they have improved the gaskets to better protect against corrosion and they have brighter stainless steel tubes.
Putco has also made mounting a simple process by designing the bed rails to mount right into your stake pocket holes. You don't have any drilling or cutting to worry about.
Take control of your cargo with a set of Putco locker truck bed rails today! The quality and durability of these rails is sure to not only impress you, but your neighbors as well.
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, 8' Bed
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, 8' Bed
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, 8' Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, 8' Bed
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, 8' Bed
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, 8' Bed
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Extended Cab, 8' Bed, Extended Cab
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Regular Cab, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, 8' Bed
Limited Lifetime SS / 90 day on Finish
Putco warrants its stainless steel and aluminum products against defects in workmanship and materials for as long as you own your vehicle. Black powder-coated and chrome plated products have a 90-day warranty on the finished surface. Any defects resulting from faulty material or workmanship will be warranted by Putco and repaired or replaced at our discretion. Putco assumes no extra labor costs. Damages caused by freight carriers, improper installation, misuse, collision, or neglect will not be warranted by Putco. Putco requires the original receipt for any warranty claims.