Putco Mud Skins Flaps 79691
- Vehicle specific design for the perfect fit
- Constructed out of heavy gauge stainless steel
- Available in a mirror polished finish
- Easy installation with stainless steel wax coated mounting hardware
- Unique contoured design
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Dress your truck up right with a set of Putco mud skins mud flaps! These mud flaps will give any truck added protection without sacrificing looks.
Putco mud skins splash guards are made from heavy duty stainless steel and molded to fit each truck or SUV precisely. These custom mud flaps protect your valuable truck from damaging rocks, mud, or anything else that happens to be on the road. Putco stainless steel is also well known to withstand the rigors of the elements for years. All custom mud flaps are given a mirror polished finish to add beauty along with protection to your truck.
Since Putco has designed each set of mud flaps around your particular vehicle, you can be sure that mounting will be easy too. All the hardware you need is included and wax coated for durability.
Protecting against mud and rocks is an ugly job but treat yourself right by adding a set of these ruggedly good-looking mud flaps to your truck or SUV today!
Often there may be confusion if your truck has fender flares. Painted fender flares may not be as obvious at first glance. If your application asks if you have fender flares, the first two images are examples of trucks with fender flares.
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, w/o Factory Fender Flares
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Factory Fender Flares
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, w/o Factory Fender Flares
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 w/o Factory Fender Flares
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, w/o Factory Fender Flares
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 w/o Factory Fender Flares
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Putco warrants its stainless steel and aluminum products against defects in workmanship and materials for as long as you own your vehicle. Powder-coated, painted and chrome plated products have a 90-day warranty on the finished surface. Any defects resulting from faulty material or workmanship will be warranted by Putco and repaired or replaced at our discretion. Putco assumes no extra labor costs. Damages caused by freight carriers, improper installation, misuse, collision, or neglect will not be warranted by Putco. Putco requires the original receipt for any warranty claims.
Putco custom mud flaps offer an easy at home installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Putco 79501 Installation Instructions|