Putco Nylon Locker Bed Rails 99891
- 1-3/4 inch round stainless steel tubes
- Locker style slotted black injection molded nylon ends
- 500 pound capacity tie down strength
- Simple at home mounting
- Sold as a pair
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Putco nylon locker bed rails will give your truck a unique appearance and add functionality to your bed. Black nylon ends with round stainless steel tubes create a one of a kind look that your friends and neighbors will be jealous of.
Constructed from durable nylon the corner pieces are extremely durable nylon for superior strength. Stainless steel tubing connects the corners completing the bed rails. Putco nylon locker bed rails are rust and corrosion resistant for years of stunning good looks.
Not only will these bed rails add style to your truck but are also useful as tie down anchors. Each corner piece can be used a tie down and will hold up to 500 pounds. The traditional style bases have an open slot for easy use. The end pieces are simple to mount in the factory stake pocket holes. Don't worry if you don't have any stake pocket holes, you can do some minor drilling and get a set.
Enhance the style and functionality of your truck today with these fantastic Putco nylon locker bed rails! Once you have them installed your truck will be the talk of the town!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500, 8' Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 8' Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500, 8' Bed