Putco Pop-Up Bed Rails 29861
- 1 3/4" stainless steel construction
- Features built-in pop up tie downs
- Mounts easily in stake pocket holes
- 500 pound tie down strength
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Want better control over your cargo but still have a great looking ride? Then you are looking for a set of Putco truck bed rails with built in tie-downs! These chrome bed rails enhance the beauty of your truck by matching the OEM chrome perfectly.
These locker style bed rails are not only decorative, but each end has a pop up cargo tie-down point and can handle up to 500 pounds! Putco pop up truck bed rails have always been one of the most popular items on the market. They are going to be even more popular since they have improved the gaskets to better protect against corrosion and they have brighter stainless steel tubes.
Putco has also made mounting a simple process by designing the bed rails to mount right into your stake pocket holes. You don't have any drilling or cutting to worry about.
Take control of your cargo with a set of Putco pop up truck bed rails today! The quality and durability of these rails is sure to not only impress you, but your neighbors as well.
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Dually, 8' Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually, 8' Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Dually, 8' Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, 8' Bed
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pop-up truck bed rails by Putco offer an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information see the installation manual below or call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Putco 29808 Installation Instructions|