Putco Pop-Up Truck Bed Rails 29890
- Built-in pop up tie downs
- Custom fit design
- 1 3/4" stainless steel construction
- Mounts easily in stake pokcet holes
- Made in the USA
Want better control over your cargo but still have a great looking ride? Then you are looking for a set of Putco truck bed rails with built in tie-downs! These chrome bed rails enhance the beauty of your truck by matching the OEM chrome perfectly.
These locker style bed rails are not only decorative, but each end has a pop up cargo tie-down point and can handle up to 500 lbs! Putco pop up truck bed rails have always been one of the most popular items on the market. They are going to be even more popular since they have improved the gaskets to better protect against corrosion and they have brighter stainless steel tubes.
Putco has also made mounting a simple process by designing the bed rails to mount right into your stake pocket holes. You don't have any drilling or cutting to worry about.
Take control of your cargo with a set of Putco pop up truck bed rails today! The quality and durability of these rails is sure to not only impress you, but your neighbors as well.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 6'6" Bed
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 6'6" Bed
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, 6'6" Bed
- 2008-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 6'6" Bed
Pop-up truck bed rails by Putco offer an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information see the installation manual below or call us at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Putco Locker Truck Bed Rails Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Putco MFG Warranty
Putco warrants its stainless steel and aluminum products against defects in workmanship and materials for as long as you own your vehicle. Black powder-coated and chrome plated products have a 90-day warranty on the finished surface. Any defects resulting from faulty material or workmanship will be warranted by Putco and repaired or replaced at our discretion. Putco assumes no extra labor costs. Damages caused by freight carriers, improper installation, misuse, collision, or neglect will not be warranted by Putco. Putco requires the original receipt for any warranty claims.
NeveRust™ guarantee: Putco products will not rust.