Pypes Exhaust System STD020RT46
- Contracted out of T-409 stainless steel
- Mandrel bent to increase exhaust flow
- Tuned to give you an aggressive sound when accelerating
- Dyno tested and proven to increase horsepower and torque
- 3.5” rolled angle tips are constructed out of T-304 stainless steel
- Install at home without any special tools
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Pypes Performance Series exhaust system is designed to increase horsepower and torque, all while turning up the volume on your truck. Getting this installed under your truck is a breeze, and once it's on there, you certainly won't be disappointed.
Each exhaust kit is specifically designed for your truck, which makes installation even easier. While you may be required to trim down the mid pipe for installation, that's about as much fabrication as will be needed. Each system is constructed using a T-409 stainless steel, which is ideal for standing up to corrosion and rust. If the kit includes exhaust tips, those bad boys are made of a T-304, which is sure to make your truck pop.
So, if you're in the market for a great sounding exhaust that isn't going to break the bank, don't look any further than Pypes Performance exhaust kits. Get yours today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1999-2003 Ford F250, 6'9" Bed, Crew Cab, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F250, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F250, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F250, 6'9" Bed, SuperCab, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F250, 8' Bed, SuperCab, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F350, 6'9" Bed, Crew Cab, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F350, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F350, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F350, 6'9" Bed, SuperCab, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F350, 8' Bed, SuperCab, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All products manufactured by PPE are guaranteed to be free from defects in the materials and workmanship at the time of sale. Sound or tone is not a warrantable/returnable issue. The products are guaranteed to fit and perform on their intended applications, provided the vehicle has not been modified* or suffered structural damage. When a shipment is received damaged; the consumer must contact the carrier to start a damage claim. All warranty claims must have a return authorization and will be reviewed by our claims team. At this point, it is our option to repair or replace the component. PPE reserves the right to replace any product that has been discontinued from its product line with a new product of comparable value and functionality. Under no circumstances shall the warranty be transferable or assignable. Any and all costs to remove and/or replace a warranted product are not covered by this warranty, including the shipment to and from PPE for the replacement. Also loss of vehicle, rentals or towing is not covered. Other than the warranty described above, all PPE products are sold “AS IS” and no other warranty is implied. At any time, the terms of this warranty are severable.
Pypes exhaust systems are quick and easy to install. Everything needed to get this guy roaring under your truck will be included with your order. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.