Ramco Performance Manufacturing TurboFyner Diesel Fuel Filtration System RPM900
- Easy Installation: Easy to install and features bi-directional fuel inlet/outlet ports
- Solid Billet Aluminum: Manufactured from solid billet aluminum to totally eliminate any casting porosity, cracking or air intrusion
- Better Filtration: Extends OEM fuel filter life
- EZ Replacement: Unique self-draining fuel filter makes for easy no-mess filter changes
- Versatile: Use engine coolant or transmission fluid for heat source for fuel heating feature
- Maximum Filtration: Fine filters fuel – removes water from fuel – heats fuel during cold weather operation
- Filters to 3 micron – exclusive FloMax™ diesel/biodiesel filter media
- Compact Unit - only 10 ½” overall length and 3 ½” width
- Fuel Filter: 1 fuel filter comes with the system. Replacement fuel filters are also sold separately.
- Made in the USA - Deltona, Florida
Ramco performance manufacturing offers a high performance diesel filtration system. The TurboFyner™ is an on-board-diesel-fuel-refiner system that filters fuel, separates water from fuel, and heats the fuel during cold weather operation. This unique system is designed for use in all light-duty diesel pickup and medium duty diesel engines with fuel flows up to 200 GPH operating on petroleum or biodiesel fuels.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
This product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.